Frigidaire Gallery Over the Range Convection Microwave - 1.5 cu. ft. Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel - 47999
Frigidaire Gallery Over the Range Convection Microwave - 1.5 cu. ft. Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
Best Online Price. Includes All Discounts and Sales
Price Does Not Include Installation
Professional installation available for additional fee. Contact store for details.
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Utah Furniture Warehouse - IDC 5+ In Stock
This sleek Frigidaire Gallery 1.5 cu.ft. Over-the-Range Microwave in Stainless Steel finish features Auto-Reheat and One-Touch options so you can warm up any meal with a single touch. With the Convection Bake and Brown option, you can choose a one-touch button that will bake from 100° to 425°. The ventilation features include 2 fan speeds that move up to 300 cu. ft. of air per minute and removable dishwasher-safe filters.
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Sensor CookingMicrowave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
Cooktop LED LightingMake meal preparation and cooking simple with LED lighting that offers a clear, bright view of your cooktop.
Interior LED LightingLED interior microwave light stays on while your dish cooks.
Convection OptionBake and brown your favorite foods in your microwave oven at the touch of a button — Ten preset options allow you to set the heat from 100 to 450 degrees.
Smudge-Proof® Stainless SteelResists fingerprints and cleans easily.
One-Touch OptionsOur microwaves feature easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button.
Extra-Large 13-1/2" Diameter Glass TurntableBig bowls and large casserole dishes are no problem for our extra-large glass turntable. It rotates for even cooking.
Effortless Clean™ InteriorEasily wipe away and clean spills from your microwave with the Effortless Clean™ Interior surface.
Complete Owner's GuidePDF, 3.55MB, 36 pages
Wiring DiagramPDF, 515K, 1 page
Installation InstructionsPDF, 6.84MB, 78 pages
Product Specifications SheetPDF, 701K, 3 pages
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity accommodates a variety of meal sizes
- 900-Watt of cooking power
- The built in 2-Speed 170/300 CFM ventilating system doubles as a convertible hood to remove smoke, steam and odors
- Ready-Select Controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button
- Microwave features easy-to-use one-touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button
- Multi-Stage Cooking option allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance, so you can program the microwave to defrost, cook and keep a meal warm all at once
- Convection Bake and Brown Option provides preset Temperatures / One-Touch buttons from 100°F to 425°F so you can bake and brown in your microwave
- Adjustable metal rack and convection rack
- Extra-Large Glass Turntable
- Interior light illuminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility
- 2 Speed Ventilation Over-The-Range microwave doubles as a hood with Auto-start Heat Sensor
- Dishwasher-Safe Vent Filter (Ductless Installation) and charcoal vent filters remove grease and impurities from the air
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Dimensions||27"W x 13.4"D x 14.4"H|
|Shipping Weight||69 lbs.|
|Touch Pad Buttons||27|
|Electronic Clock||Yes - Separate Button|
|Add 30 Seconds||Yes – with Start Button|
|Exhaust Fan Speeds||2 speeds - Off 170 300 CFM|
|Duct/Ductless Vent||Convertible - outside or recirculated inside|
|Auto Defrost Options||Yes - Weight & Time|
|Snack Menu Options||Yes 6|
|Defrost - Keep Warm||No|
|Auto Popcorn||Yes - Options for 1.75/3.0/3.5 oz|
|Baked Potato Button||Yes 1-4|
|Voltage Rating||120V / 60Hz|
|Connected Load @ 120V||1.5|
|Amps @ 120 Volts||15|
|Watts @ 120 Volts||900|