General Electric Dishwasher with Dry Boost and Steam & Sanitize Cycle - Stainless Steel
Add to Cart for Price after Coupon
Professional installation available for additional fee. Contact store for details.
|Shipping: Not Available|
Free Store Pickup:
Sold out in your area
With this stainless steel GE dishwasher from RC Willey, you have what you need for small loads, large loads, and stuck on food loads!You have a Steam and Sanitize cycle that loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes. In addition, there are four dedicated bottle jets that are integrated into the upper rack that will clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items for the ultimate clean. Don't have a full load? No problem, you can utilize the clean zones that let you wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash. Once the dishes are clean, a high-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes. Finally, the DRY BOOST™ with Fan Assist gets hard-to-dry items up to 3 times drier than heated dry cycles.
Dry Boost Gets your Dishes Dryer
From the Manufacturer|Powered by
Features & Benefits
America’s Reliable Brand of Traditional AppliancesWe put simplicity and durability first to bring you easy-to-use appliances that give you more time with the ones that really matter.
Trusted, Tried, and TraditionalSince 1905, GE Appliances have provided families with appliances that are easy-to-use while introducing features that simplify their day-to-day routine.
Completely Dry Dishes with Dry BoostGet hard-to-dry items up to 3 times drier than a standard heated dry with this specialized dry cycle.
Wash Bottles and Tall Items EasilyFour dedicated bottle wash jets in the upper rack shower water deep inside hard-to-reach areas for thorough cleaning.
Do More With Every WashClean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional third rack at the top of the dishwasher.
Deep Cleaning, No Pre-Rinse RequiredSteam prewash loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
Always Have Clean Dishes on HandEnjoy a quality clean when you’re short on time with a one-hour quick-wash cycle.
Smooth-Glide Upper RackLoading and unloading is smooth and simple with a rack that extends on ball bearings.
Piranha Hard Food DisposerThis stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM, pulverizing food particles and preventing dishwasher clogs.
AutoSense CycleAutomatically tailor your cycle to the load's soil level, maximizing energy savings while ensuring clean dishes
16-Place Setting CapacityEasily clean dishes after gatherings with extra capacity that holds up to sixteen place settings.
Quiet Operation46 dBA operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.
DimensionsW 23.75 in. x H 34 in. x D 24 in.
Energy Guide (Dishwasher GDT665SSNSS)PDF, 182K, 1 page
Quick Specs (Dishwasher GDT665SSNSS)PDF, 321K, 2 pages
- Dry Boost™ with Fan Assist gets hard-to-dry items up to 3 times drier than heated dry cycles
- Bottle Jets clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with up to 4 dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean
- Clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
- High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes
- One Hour Wash lets you enjoy a quality clean when you’re short on time
- Piranha hard food disposer has stainless steel blades that rotate at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles and helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms
- AutoSense cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings and ensure clean dishes
|Dimensions||23.75"W x 24"D x 33.38"H|
|Shipping Weight||112 lbs.|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Cycles||5|
|Wash Cycles||1 Hour Wash, Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, Normal Wash|
|Number of Options||11|
|Wash Cycle Options||Bottle Jets, Child Lock, Delay Start 1-12 Hr., Dry Boost™, Heated Dry, Sani (NSF 184 Certified), Start/Reset, Steam PreWash, Wash TempBoost, Wash Zone Lower Only, Wash Zone Upper Only|
|Food Disposer||Piranha Hard Food Disposer|
|Sound Level||46 dBA|
|Capacity||Up to 16 Place Settings|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||Yes|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
More from the Dishwasher collection
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty