- com.rcwilley.business.promotion.ImageLink@3924f96[ id=11892 link=/Appliances/Laundry/Washing-Machines/Front-Load/Search?sort=1 caption= startDate=2021-01-01 00:00:00.0 endDate=2021-12-31 23:59:00.0 markets=INRSUV ]
- com.rcwilley.business.promotion.ImageLink@25d801fb[ id=11893 link=/Appliances/Laundry/Washing-Machines/Top-Load/Search?sort=1 caption= startDate=2021-01-01 00:00:00.0 endDate=2021-12-31 23:59:00.0 markets=INRSUV ]
- com.rcwilley.business.promotion.ImageLink@77a38734[ id=11894 link=/Appliances/Laundry/Washing-Machines/Pedestal-Washers/Search?sort=1 caption= startDate=2021-01-01 00:00:00.0 endDate=2021-12-31 23:59:00.0 markets=INRSUV ]
- com.rcwilley.business.promotion.ImageLink@6f26af83[ id=12363 link=/Store-Locations caption= startDate=2021-01-01 00:00:00.0 endDate=2021-12-31 23:59:00.0 markets=INRSUV ]
- com.rcwilley.business.promotion.ImageLink@6685d255[ id=11930 link=/Schedule-An-Appointment caption= startDate=2021-01-01 00:00:00.0 endDate=2021-12-31 23:59:00.0 markets=INRSUV ]
View our full Instagram gallery to shop these styles and more
RC Willey has a wide selection of name brand front load washing machines and top load washing machines. Find stackable washers and pedestal washers at every budget, for every style, and every need. Shop for a washing machine for your laundry room in the appliance store at RC Willey. Find the perfect washer for your laundry today!
What are the differences between Front Load Washers and Top Load Washers
When it comes to buying a new washing machine, there are more options now than ever before. RC Willey carries nearly 100 different models with different features, finishes, and styles. Talk about hard decisions! For most shoppers the first choice is between a front load or top load washer. So what are the differences between the two? What are some pros and cons? And what is the right choice for you and your home?
Front Load Washer Pros and Cons.
Front Load Washers give your laundry room a modern look. They can be placed in a traditional side-by-side laundry set or stacked to save floor space. More energy and resource efficient, front load washing machines use less power and water, saving you money on your monthly utility bill! Generally speaking, front load washers have larger capacity making them a good choice for busy families and large homes.
There are some drawbacks however, for starters front load machines are more expensive than top load models. They can also be harder to load and unload for people with mobility issues though a pedestal can help. Also, once you’ve selected your cycles you can’t add forgotten items mid-wash and some owners claim front load washers are more prone to unwanted odors.
Top Load Washer Pros and Cons.
Top Load Washers feature a classic and easy-to-use design. With less buttons and options, they are often simpler to operate and, with a higher load and unload height, doing a load of laundry isn’t so hard on your back. Forget to add that pair of smell gym socks before you began your cycle? No problem! You can add anything mid-load with a top load machine without disrupting your cycle.
Of course there are some cons to this type of washing machine. For starters, they don’t have the same large capacity as a front load washer and so require more loads to do the same amount of laundry. That means more time spent and more resources expended doing laundry, something you may notice on your water bill. These appliances aren’t stackable either so they may not be the right choice for smaller spaces.