Sub-Zero 36 Inch French Door Smart Refrigerator - Panel Ready - 9439.00
Sub-Zero 36 Inch French Door Smart Refrigerator - Panel Ready
Professional installation available for additional fee. Contact store for details.
Price includes any available discounts
In Area Delivery Available
|Free Store Pickup: Not Available|
Available from RC Willey is this slick and contemporary Sub-Zero 36 inch French door refrigerator.In addition to its good looks, it has its practical side too. Because it’s a Sub-Zero, it has an even more profound advantage – the most advanced food preservation features in the industry – features developed through almost 70 years of research.
Dual refrigeration ® provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods. A NASA-inspired air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mold, and viruses. The easy-to-use microprocessor controls and magnetic door seals add to the powerful preservation package. The bottom line? No wilted lettuce, no wrinkly blueberries – just fresher, more delicious food for you, your family, and your guests.
Dual Refrigeration = Optimal Humidity
Technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems so fresh food stays fresher longer in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator. Frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer–optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
Advanced Temperature Control
Sub-Zero’s microprocessor controls the interior temperature to within one degree of its setpoint. An advanced air seal around all four sides of the door prevents leaks while conserving energy.
Air Purification System Fights Spoilage, Odors
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Built with premium-grade materials, Sub-Zero products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years. Major components are subjected to extreme stress tests prior to going into the final design, and every major function is tested before shipping.
Sub-Zero offers an industry-leading full two-year warranty on appliances, along with a full five-year sealed system warranty and a limited twelve-year sealed system warranty.
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves refrigerated foods with cool, moist air and frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Fight spoilage and odors with a NASA-inspired air purification system
- Locks in cold air to ensure freshness with magnetic door seals
- Keeps produce fresher with high-humidity, sealed crisper and deli drawers
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production
- Ensures excellent visibility with bright LED lights
- Special Order Customization Available
|Dimensions||36"W x 24"D x 84"H|
|Shipping Weight||530 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions||36"W x 24"D x 84"H|
|Refrigerator Capacity||15.7 cu. ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||5.3 cu. ft.|
|Total Capacity||21 cu. ft.|
|Smart Home Protocol||WiFi|
|Number of Shelves||4; 3 adjustable, 1 stationary|
|Type of Shelves||Glass|
|Number of Drawers||2 with Dividers|
|Humidity Controlled Drawers||Yes|
|Number of Door Bins||8|
|Gallon Door Storage||No|
|Door in Door Access||No|
|Number of Drawers||1|
More from the Refrigerator collection
- 2-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty