Nintendo Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch
Available Within Continental US
Free Store Pickup:
Pick it up today at Boise Furniture Store 5+ In Stock
Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch from RC Willey is a playful game that lets you play as Luigi and navigate a spooky haunted hotel!Luigi embarks on a dream vacation with Mario and friends upon receiving an invitation to a luxurious hotel. However, his dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
|Collection||Luigi's Mansion 3|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 lbs.|
|Developer||Next Level Games|
|Local Players||Up to 8|
|Release Date||October, 31, 2019|
Q & A
Nintendo Games Reviews
We love seeing our pieces in your homes! Use the hashtag #myrcwilleyhome on your Instagram picture and you may be featured on social media and our website!